Ardmore House is currently seeking an Assistant Site Manager.
If you're interested, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Scope and Purpose
The assistant site manager is responsible, under the supervision of the site manager or regional manager, for all phases of the operation of a property, including, but not limited to, the general administration and condition of the property; to assist in the direction and control of all personnel and resources, compliance with all local, state, federal laws and government housing programs (if applicable), and to keep the property in good repair with a stabilized financial operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to all company personnel directives as per the manual of operations and procedures.
2. Market apartments.
3. Assist in the preparation and processing of all leases and related forms.
4. Assist with the collection of rents and handle delinquent accounts.
5. Adhere to all appropriate company accounting directives as outlined in this operations manual.
6. Assist with bank deposits.
7. Purchase necessary office supplies in accordance with company policy.
8. Assist with all details of move-ins and move-outs, giving special attention to apartment inspection check-ins and checkouts with the site manager.
9. Assist manager with ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
10. Assist manager with residents and resident organizations.
11. Report accidents and emergency situations to the site manager and/or home office immediately and assist with the preparation of proper reports.
12. Assist the manager in ensuring that all maintenance requests are handled on an immediate one-call basis, if possible and that residents are notified if parts must be ordered, causing a delay.
13. Assist manager with the Completion of monthly management report detailing bank deposits, vacancies, delinquencies, tenant charges, unit availability, etc., as outlined on report.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of financial matters.
3. Pleasing personality and ability to understand the problems and points of view of residents.
4. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of site and corporate staff.
5. Ability to help solve resident, personnel, and financial problems.
6. Neat, clean, and appropriate appearance.
7. Neat and legible handwriting and ability to keep accurate records.
1. Salary (Starting salary of $18.00 - $22.00 per hour based off experience)
2. Company paid benefits package as outline in company employee handbook.